3 Weeks before move
• Notify Aloha Moving if there are any changes in the dates of your move. If you will need any additional accessorial services such as piano moving, packing and unpacking, or storage you should inform Aloha Moving for pricing information. Also inform Aloha Moving if you add or subtract items from your planned shipment.
• Decide how much packing you will handle yourself. You should inform Aloha Moving of any items that you decided for them to pack.
• Whether you move your car with Aloha Moving or a car carrier, you should make your final reservation for a car pick up at this time.
• Make transportation arrangements for your pets. Take your pets to your veterinarian to ensure proper up to date health certificates and rabies inoculations. Some states will require these documents.
• You will need to carry all valuable jewelry with you. If you have any valuables around the house, be sure to collect them before leaving.
• Return any borrowed items such as library books. Also collect all items that are being repaired, stored, or cleaned (clothing, furs, shoes etc.).
• If you are moving to a building with an elevator make sure the elevator will be available on your intended day and time of arrival at your destination.